1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
2 cups bread crumbs
250 gm boneless skinless chicken
slice pepperoni and parsley leaves
1. Take small bowl and whisk eggs with milk. Take another bowl and mix flour and bread crumbs.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dip the chicken in egg mixture and then in flour mixture.
3. Heat oil in large skillet and fry the chicken for 7 minutes.
4. Now top chicken with tomato sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella. Heat chicken until cheese starts boiling.
5. Top with parsley and serve.