4 cups of flour
1 tb sugar
2 cups warm water
3 tb virgin olive oil
Dried Tomato Halves
Chopped garlic cloves
2 cups of baby arigula
1. Take a small bowl and mix flour, sugar and yeast. Now add olive oil, salt and water. Wrap the dough in plastic and place for 2 hours.
2. Form the dough into ball and cover it with plastic wrap for 20 minutes.
3. Take dried tomatoes and put it in saucepan. Heat for 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle olive oil to the pizza dough. Top with dry tomatoes and arigula.
5. Add salt and mozzarella to the top. Cook for 4 minutes and serve.