1 1/2 cup of plain flour
1 1/2 cup of crushed sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 large egg
1/3 cup of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
3/4 cup of boiling water with instant coffee powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup of milk
1 cup of thick cream
250 gm dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175°C. Take Cake pan and grease non stick spray.
2.Combine plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix them thoroughly.
3. Add egg, oil, vanilla extract and milk to the mixture. Pour in boiling water with coffee and mix them.
4. Pour the mixture in the cake pan and heat for 40-45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes.
5. Take cream and heat it, once it is hot add chocolate chips and mix them. Refrigerate for one hour.
6. Spread the cream all aver the cake.